Friday, October 14, 2011

Let the Baby Showers Begin!

I am so fortunate to have such wonderful friends and family. I had 9 people offer to do a baby shower, which I think is just unreal! We narrowed it down to 4 and then there was the surprise baby shower!

This was a surprise baby shower from my wonderful friends at All Fired Up. We had so much fun!
The food was great and of course the cake, made by my friend Jennifer Parker, was delicious!
We received TONS of gifts!
 

All of my WONDERFUL, THOUGHTFUL friends
(Kasey Bobbitt, Chrissy Couture, Carmen Evans, Chasidy Rice, Hope, Tanya Lister, Me, Jess, Misty Lewis, Amber Atkins, Joy Staggs, Scarlett Robison, Beth Hudson, Snaha Darji)
Snaha is pregnant too! She's having a baby girl is due a few weeks after the twins!)
This is what I painted for the nursery. I will be going back to paint Carson one!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a ton for the details from the chic and cute baby shower. Seems like this themed shower was a huge success with all of these decorations and the good food. At one of the San Francisco venues, I also hosted an exciting outdoor Disney inspired baby shower for my cousin and had a blasting time with everyone out there.

    ReplyDelete