Monday, November 29, 2010

Baby Furniture Ordered!!

What a great Thanksgiving this year! Filled with friends, family, & football! Jeremy & I realized this will be our last Thanksgiving alone, after 6 years as a married couple. :) We could not be more thrilled to start this whole new part of our lives! We got the baby furniture ordered, and I feel so much better! I feel like the list keeps getting longer and longer of all the stuff we have to do. So to get one big item checked off helps me breathe a little! Here's the furniture we went with, except we got the espresso stain.


We go to the doctor tomorrow and hopefully we will find out what the munchkins are! I hope they cooperate! And then the next day, I leave for NYC!!! I am so excited, we are gonna have so much fun!!!

2 comments:

  1. The furniture is great!! I happened upon your blog through another one. Just wanted to share with you that I just had twin girls this last May. Twins will forever change your life. My girls are such a blessing (we have a 4 year old son) and I just can't imagine life without them. At night I still go into their room and look at them and marvel that we have two babies. My life is truly blessed. God is so good!!

    ReplyDelete